The resources in this module provide music and movement experience that can be used to promote health and wellness while fostering the connection between the adult and child.
The material in this module fosters quiet time between adult and child, provides vestibular stimulation important to brain development, teaches about body parts, creates positive feelings about healthy food, and promotes fun exercise.
The experiences in this module were developed for Little Voices for Healthy Choices, A National Initiative for Early Head Start (EHS) and Migrant and Seasonal Head Start (MSHS) administered by the Early Head Start National Resource Center.
Included Resources and Experiences:
- Little Voices for Healthy Choices: My Dear Baby
- Little Voices for Healthy Choices: Aeroplane
- Little Voices for Healthy Choices: Give me the Beat
- Little Voices for Healthy Choices: Carrots in my Soup
- Little Voices for Healthy Choices: Little Frogs Jump
Download 'Encouraging Heath and Wellness for Babies and Toddlers - Learning Module Documentation' (linked below) for details on how to use the content supplied in this module.