Engaging children in music experiences enhances learning at any developmental age. This module provides resources on choosing appropriate songs for children, using sound effects to add excitement, and how the use of steady beat enhances learning. Learn how to find your head voice and why using head voice is important when singing with young children.
Included Resources and Experiences:
- Choosing Appropriate Songs for Different Stages of Early Childhood Development
- Using Sound Effects to Enhance Curriculum
- Early Literacy with Steady Beat
- Using Head Voice with Young Children
- Who’s a Good Watcher? – A Song with a Steady Beat
Download 'Using Sound and Music with Children - Learning Module Documentation' (linked below videos) for details on how to use the content supplied in this module.